Yea, just a short note for the above statement. When you have something/someone, whatever it is, learn how to appreciate it. Be it something bad or someone you might not really like. Everything has its purpose.
And I really must thank someone who always pisses me off. He makes me understand something-
If you're shit-like yourself, don't make others dirty with your shit.
Rot yourself if you want, don't drag others to rot with you.
Reeks of prejudice? Well, I do admit that I may be biased, but there wouldn't be smoke if there isn't fire. Ever heard of how someone's captivated by every little thing that his/her lover do? In this case, it's the direct opposite =)
Every little sound that he makes pisses me off to a certain degree.
There were times when I felt like changing this biased attitude of mine since it's inappropriate most of the time, but his ignorance just lit up my anger everytime, not long after that. The best I can do is by ignoring it...
Enough for the negative part =)
Anyway, the weather these few days doesn't look that good. Seriously. I mean, it hasn't been all that good these few years, but it's kinda hazy these few days. And it's sorta hot. Yesterday I was sweating twice as much as I would have, usually, from a 15-minute walk. Well, partly coz I bled, but it's freaking hot today too.
I wonder if we can get a rainy day. Like a flood-causing rain, not pee-like drizzle.
RAIN PLX
Its Gonna Rain - Rurouni Kenshin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment