Tuesday, June 9, 2009

新しいクラス x New Class

Another new class =3. I'm taking full-time class now.
So far there's like 3 new teachers,

1.Nakao-sensei - Acceptable, voice a lil x.x
2.x-sensei - Acceptable, voice also like the 1st one, lolz but softer. I think she'd pass as a 声優(Seiyuu/Voice actor)
3.y-sensei - Acceptable, her voice is normal compared to the other two. She's the fast-talker type =x.

All 3 are Japanese females, and they're friendly. So I guess there's nothing more I can ask. I wonder if there'll be any other teachers o.o. They seem to come in shifts. Well, as long as they can teach, I don't mind either way. And hopefully, they'll introduce themselves someday =.=" I find it quite surprising that they forgot that since they're so polite =x.

Anyway, I have like 7 new classmates. 3 chinese males, 1 bastketball player, 1 pilot-to-be and 1 timid guy. 4 others are malay girls. They're okay too.

That should be all about the new class. I'm writting this because I'm bored again =x.
I've got things to do but my PC is the medium for two other persons to talk to each other. 1 of which is the always-ticking-me-off dude and another is one whom I think I love but for some reason annoys me at the same time. Kay, I suck. Bye for now.

A peaceful song~ =3
OP song from Aria the Animation. I love the setting of this series too, a peaceful everyone-loves-each-other world =P. But the series itself isn't addictive =s. Just that watching one or two episodes once in a while soothes my mind.

Undine - Makino Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment