Monday, August 17, 2009

A Night at the Beach =)

Finally moved to my new house. It isn't as bad as I expected. After all those sweating and toiling, everything is fine now.

I went to Kuantan with my housemate, bought some items for room deco >.<
Feels fun when it comes to furnishing your own place, but usually people find it enjoyable doing this with their wife/husband =.=" Oh well...

We even went to Teluk Cempedak for a walk at the beach =P
It's been so long since I went to a beach. I wouldn't say the sea is clean, but at least a change of atmosphere is always nice.

I drank a cup of Choc Shake from McD, for god's sake, please don't drink that thing ever... It's like adding sugar on chocolate pure. The sweetness was too much that I felt like puking =.=".

Anyway, it's really a wonderful night =)
Even though it's with some guys LoL (Not gay here, at least not now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment