Both I guess =P
Went on a trip to Kuantan today ^^
Went by the bus provided by our university. Rm2.00
We started with 1 of our friends getting injured o.o
He sorta hurt his knee while getting off the bus, but he insisted that we continue the day after taking a short rest.
Then, I bought my bus ticket back to KL for CNY, on 12th of Feb =P. I hope that it'll be a nice and sweet CNY =) Rm21.80.
Next is filling out stomach =P, a nice bowl of Kelantan Laksa in Laksa Shack (East Coast Mall). It's been a while since I taste Kelantan Laksa, it's different from your normal Laksa in Penang or in KL. White fishy soup =D. Yeah, white and not spicy. It was a little different from what I had in Kelantan, but still very refreshing. Rm9.90, kinda expensive, but oh well =P.
Then I spent some time watching Avatar 3D with one of my friends, the other 3 went shopping.
The movie was awesome =). Maybe the 3D parts weren't that much, but it was still worth watching. Rm16.00 and Rm6.00 for large caramel popcorn.
After that we walked for a little before we have our lunch.
滑蛋河~ =P, Rm3.80 and the quantity was quite high too.
I love kuey teow, seriously. Kuey teow soup, fried kuey teow, curry kuey teow and many others. I was very full ><
We then walked to another mall and did a lil shopping in Giant. Mushroom soup~ =P
Rm5.00 for a can, Rm3.90 for powdered form =P
Last stop was Secret Recipe, which my friend insisted that he had wanted to go for very long. A slice of Marble Cheese, Rm6.50, a free cup of coffee. If you think that it's funny for 5 lonely men to be eating cakes in SR, there was another table with 6 middle-aged men =P. Oh well, I don't care coz the cake was nice. Cheese ftw!
Rm2.00 for a trip back. It was a standing trip =P.
A little jogging after that, followed by a nice cold bath.
Completed by a sweet rest~
Tmr's another toiling day =)
-Rm70 | ++Fun | ++Tireness | +-?? =P
What a wonderful day~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment