Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Town Where The Nights Are Starless~

=3 My hometown, Kuala Lumpur~
Not all the nights, but most =x

CNY is over, how fast =D

Most of the things were usual, but there were new stuffs this year.

Did 孔明灯 with my relatives =P. I hope we didn't crash a plane.

Went to 4 Season Restaurant with my Form 6 friends in Wangsa Maju. The winter house was...cold, as expected. The food were not too bad. Had a piece of Marble Cheesecake again >.<

Two friends of mine kinda broke up, feels sad. They are both nice people, I wonder if there's a chance of them getting back together, but sadly, I'm in no position to meddle with it.

Things just ain't so easy like what we watch in movie or read on books ey?

Well, life's a gamble anyway, what differs is the risk. And the margin of profit or loss =x.

Enough crap for today. I should be working, I'm highly in-debt now =P

No comments:

Post a Comment