Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Greatest Things In Life Are Free~

Sitting on a bench gazing at the moon and stars...

Accompanied by my favourite music...

Embraced by the unusual chilly wind of January...

The comfort in my heart was unparalleled.

I felt at ease~

So comfortable that I wish I could spend the night right there.

The space is such a mysterious sea of wonders. I was just reading this book entitled Earth. A scientific encyclopedia. Our universe was just a small space before the big bang ^^, and now, it's such a vast space that anything feels possible.

Thinking about this, it makes me wonder how the planet is like when I gaze at a particular star. Yeah, can't help but wondering if there's another living being on the other side, gazing back at me.

One of the good things about astronomy is that, it kind of put me at ease thinking everything will be just fine ^^~ As in, who cares after a billion years~ Will we even continue to exist? Even if mankind lives on, none of us will be remembered ^o^. Yeah, no one will remember you farted in the hall today =X (Don't even think, I didn't, it's just a metaphor, an analogue)

Maybe the day will come when I stop gazing at the moon. But for now, let me enjoy the gentle light for a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment