Have you ever watch or read a great movie or story before? So great that you feel so absorbed into it? =)
Well I'm sure you have, unless you're 'unique' =/
The thing is, most of the time, stories are fictional, ie. it doesn't exist in our world, at least not in our lives. No matter how good the stories are, in the end, you'll have to face your daily lives again, the reality.
Whenever I finished such stories(that I really really like), I find myself feeling kinda depressed. Actually, it's more of emptiness than depression. When such a great sensation disappeared so suddenly, it's like a big chunk of something went missing from inside you =x. As far as I can recall, it took me days to recover from that kind of strong negative feeling. I guess you can call it a vacuum, but if it persists, I think it's more like a blackhole =x. Possibly dangerous enough to make someone lose his senses =0.
Maybe not much people would feel the same. But for me, I find myself longing to live in such a world or life. Yeah, I know, it's naive and probably stupid =x. But hell, for people who fail to find his Raison d'être, you can't blame him, right?
Anyway, the view range from my room is kinda low today. So take care not to fall sick =). Drinking water kept me alive and kicking without much illness for a long time.
Have another song from me =3
Feel the mood of the music~ =3
(It's from Rurouni Kenshin if anyone's a fan.)
Let it burn - jW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment