Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just had a haircut.

Having haircut sure feels refreshing =)
Maybe not all people thinks that my hair is long, but I kinda dislike having long hair.

Somehow, I have this feeling that keeping long hair would tire me easily. Like having static electricity trapped in that mess of 'fur' >.<

There's probably no scientific proof for this. But everytime I cut my hair, I really feel refreshed.

Though this may sound ironic coming from a guy with messy table, I like to be neat =). Even after graduating from Secondary School, I still insist on keeping my hair and fingernails short. In fact, I consider people (except females) who keep long hair or long fingernails as...hmm how should I put it...improper I guess.

Another series that I have my eyes on.
獣の奏者エリン x Kemono no Souja Erin

Story's about a little girl who lost her mom at the early of the series(her father died before she was born). She lives in a world where Toudas(斗蛇) are used in battlefield and reared as weapons. She loves the animal and thus dislike the idea of rearing it for war. Later on, she travelled to places faraway from her village and began her journey of life.

I like the main protagonist, the lil girl that is. She's a smart girl and mature in a sense. The artwork of the series is quite okay too. Wikipedia probably doesn't have much info. Please ask me if anyone is interested in it =0

Here's a few songs from the series.

After the rain - cossami

Lalalila Lalila - cossami

Aoi Hoshi - cossami

No comments:

Post a Comment