Another half-assed attempt of mine to kill some time =3Not to say that I have a lot, but oh well...
Anyway, thanks for reading, hopefully you and I get something from this. Be it inspiration or grudge =x, as long as we gain something, I guess we should be thankful.
By the way, Saber-chan said 'hi' to everyone as well =P.
All in all, よろしくお願いします!
Guidance will be most welcomed,
comments will be read,
criticism will be reviewed,
flaming trolls probably won't be here, but do fuck off if you think you're one =3
Erm, sorry Saber-chan, ignore the rude but powerful word used above.
A short report on myself first:
Life:
----
Working temporily as a subtitle translator, mostly anime. (Until end of May)
Waiting for reply from my local university application, which I don't expect much with my 'beautifully crafted' exam results.
Taking japanese language class at ICLS with KK, currently at B2.
Pastime:
---------
As of this instant, I don't have any active game. I'm waiting for Neosteam by Atlusonline and trying to figure a way to fix my Persona 3 (PS2).
As of anime, I don't think it's necessary to mention, as those who know me well enough know that I've been feeding on anime practically non-stop since some time ago =3
I'll be writting more I guess, do send me a request if you have a good topic that you want me to write on =3
(I'm not going to write you a thesis that you need to pass up, if that's what's on your mind =x)
No comments:
Post a Comment