Sunday, May 17, 2009

Have you, before?

Around 1PM today, or rather yesterday >.<, I was on my way back with my 'sword'. While passing by 商业区 in between Yulek and the main road, I met an old man.

Well, don't expect anything special =x. He's an ordinary old man on his way home. Walking under the sun with the aid of a walking stick, yup, he looks 可怜 enough.

I'm sure most of us would pity him. Those who've studied Moral as subject in school, especially if they're from SJK(C) should remember what they were told to do in situations like this =x. But have you really helped someone before? As in helping an old man like this so that he can cross the road safely.

Personally, I can't remember the lastime I did (That is if I ever did so =x). It's something that we should be shame about if we call ourselves civilized people >.<.

Continuing with the story. Even when my inner-self is still struggling whether I should help him or not, I walked past him eventually. But I halted just before the main road, thinking I should at least 目送 (<-bullshit if you ask me) him across the main road. There were quite a lot of cars at the time he arrived.

Finally I walked towards him while deploying my 'sword'. I was still thinking whether I look suspicious with my sudden getting-near him >.<. And so, I offered to 遮 him with my sword. He said that he lives nearby that area, just across the main road. Still I walked with him and listened to his story =x.

Quite interesting actually, about H1N1 being something that we should not be afraid of. And that I should just buy or pluck some medicinal herb (山药) in case I do get infected. Because according to him, that disease is nothing more than an effect of the hot weather.

Well, I nodded most of the time as a sign of agreeing. In case you don't know why I didn't go 'NO! YOU'RE WRONG!', take this as a friendly advice from me, you'll never see the end of it if you ever do so to a senior person =). It works that way most of the time.

All in all, I sent him across the road, not a long way, but it was special. I think I should do it more =). It felt good even when I was under the blazing sun.

By the way, don't think highly of me or anything =3
I'm evil to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment