My Beginner level 2 Japanese Language class has just started today. Due to a change of class, I have a new teacher and a bunch of new classmates.
The 1st impression they give me is 'lively' =x. A few of them are quite talkative and not shy in expressing their ideas regardless of how 'good' they are in the language. Not saying that this is a bad thing to do, at least they're not afraid to speak out =o. I find it pretty interesting I guess.
So far everything is acceptable, though I still miss my previous teacher. For some reason I feel that I like her more =P. But anyway, by changing to this class, I can roughly shorten the amount of time needed to finish the level by 50%, so I guess it's fair enough.
An equivalent exchange =/.
等価交換 (Touka Koukan) from Fullmetal Alchemist.
I wanna be able to understand Japanese without the aid of subtitles.
Very badly, since subtitles/dub = reduction of quality/alteration of original meaning.
No comments:
Post a Comment