Monday, August 24, 2009

>.>

Bahhhhhhhhhh

Another passing day, more tests coming. Gotta prepare soon, deadline coming also, for assignments, labsheets, jobs, bla bla T.T

Ate too much today, bought Nasi Kerabu or whatever + Rojak.
I seriously will remember not to eat like this again >.<
But then it's kinda hard coz I enjoy eating a lot, second to watching anime and reading manga.

Can't wait to go back home and slack~ =P
Nth feels better than my sweet bed~

Yesterday someone from my class told me something interesting =P
She's about the only coursemate who's rather friendly to me, someone from Penang.
Anyway, she asked me to smile more =0.
The reason is, there are coursemates of hers who asked if she knows me. Because I always look so intimidating in class, like I want a piece of them =P.
Of course, I'm not surprised at all, I never thought people would actually notice =) And I surely enjoy the situation as it is =3

Maths teacher calling me and 3 other close friends who always sit in the front row 'terrorists'. Of course, she's a Malay, just somehow rather pleased by the fact that we 'seemed' kinda good at maths. I wish she would change her opinion soon, because we're merely learning the basics. So it's hard to tell whether we're good or not just by this.

Though me myself always think highly of myself (that's right i'm a fucking egoistic narcissist =P), it's bad when someone shows approval/admiration in me. I tend to start flying~. So people, if you love me, screw me as hard as you can =). If you hate me, praise me as much as you want =P




I wonder what i'm gonna eat tmr~~~ I LOVE EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment