Tuesday, August 25, 2009

=)

Today's a fine day I'd say. I showed my face at the mosque for the Briged Siswa (literally: Sophomore Brigade).

The thing is, they summoned more men than they can use >.>
I had trouble looking for work to do...
Still, I did some washing and bla bla...

I happen to be the Vice Captain of my group...
Just because I went to the meeting place 15 minutes beforehand, I was labeled as 'committed' and it just happened...
Luckily it's an empty title. It's not like we're having serious activities, so I don't mind.

I hate to say this, but I have quite a thick sense of responsibility when I'm entrusted with a task. That's why I try not to be appointed to any post because I know I'll fuss over every little thing and end up being pretty stressed =P
That said, there are times when I think I should just slack =P
It all depends on the seriousness of the task and the cooperation I get from others.

I love the rain =) I love myself (I always do), I love everyone~ (That was of course, a lie)

No comments:

Post a Comment