Okay, the trip itself was not so good, but I don't wanna mention it.
I'm HOME! =3
It's really nice T_________T
The food!
The bed!
The bathroom!
=3
Remade my PC, smexy Windows 7, had a little problem, but it's all good now.
Holidays are sweet T__T I love you holiday!
The other day, I went to KL. I found out that window shopping is quite fun =x
I was talking to a sales-person selling bed and pillows. Had a long chat with her.
Looked at some clothes, and checked out bathing suit for my sis. It's not as bad as I thought =x I wonder if I would have the guts to go inside a lingerie shop next time >.<
Shopping ftw! I wish I have the money to buy everyone a pillow =P
Pure latex pillow, providing cool and comfort texture (though the latex smell is >.<)
RM100++ each. On offer. =3
I wonder what's gonna happen for the 1 week+ i have left. <3 KL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment