Sunday, September 6, 2009

=0

Waking up at 7 AM during a Saturday is really frustrating =/
I had to...For the so-called Briged Siswa. Anyway, the 'thing' today was first aid lesson. Listened to some basic crap, wounds, CPR... bla bla Had a short test afterwards.

And we're supposed to attend a ceremony + dinner with the local minister or something =P. Menteri Besar Pahang. But me and my friends fled after signing in (just to get the attendance). Instead, we followed a Chinese bus uncle to Gambang for dinner =0 (Nearby town area, though not really a town LoL)

Had 鸳鸯, the place was small (typical for rural area and small town). We had around 20 people there =P or more. And we waited like 1 hour or smth just to eat smth that I could easily get in less than 10 minutes in KL >.<

But it was refreshing, I haven't been eating any Chinese food x.x
I've been having fried eggs, fried potatoes and hash browns =P

And the full moon is certainly nice, I always love gazing into the moon. Such a wonderful feeling~

A busy week before I can go home. 1 test on Tuesday, 1 individual project due on Thursday, some jobsheets... =/ This is no complain btw. Being busy is to live, as I've always said =)

I'm glad that I'm not without purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment