Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grown Up?

Another recent thingy. I noticed that I'm not a minor anymore =P

All this while, whenever I see youngsters on the street, secondary school students or high school students, I'd automatically see myself the same as them, as in age group.

Well, technically, I still belong to the 'young' group generally, but I'm almost at the end of the stage =P. I mean, we're at the stage where some of us are already working in the society, or even got married and have children.

The transition between 2 age groups could be unclear, but the actual difference in their lives can be quite different.

For example, I went to a salon yesterday to get my haircut. The guy asked me if I was a sophomore. I answered 'yes' naturally. But it left me thinking, 'Yeah...I'm not just a kid from middle school anymore =P. I'm stepping into adulthood...'

I guess I should start looking at people a little differently. =)
Not to say 摆架子, but I'm not exactly the same youngster I used to be.
A little more thinking of the consequences...
A little more thinking of my life...

But still the 'just do it!' principle! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment