I went to Kuantan today, AGAIN =P
3rd consecutive week. Bought my first PINK T-SHIRT!! =D
Had a haircut, but I do not know how I look like coz I don't have a mirror with me.
The dude doing my hair looked quite cool =x.
At the mall where I hung out with my friends, there was this drawing competition for kiddos. Lil toddlers look so cute with their cute little movements =P.
Like the little boy I saw the other day, he was cycling a tricycle beside his mother. I had a sudden urge of doing something, which I don't quite know what it was. And I don't think you wanna imagine =P
Kids can be so cute~
But please think more than twice before you get 1 =P
And get it fast if you want =)
p/s: Now's the best age to get 1 (assuming that you're at my age =P)
Disclaimer: I did not encourage you to get one, don't blame me when you regret getting one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment