Just came back from KL yesterday =P
The 'hotel' we stayed in wasn't that bad at all (It looked more like a motel).
Though it's small, at least I could have a sweet hot water bath in a clean toilet =P
There was a Malay restaurant beside too, and it was quite a special one. Nasi Ulam, something quite special~ =P I didn't eat those of course >.<
The competition was not too bad, at least we weren't totally blank (me and my partner).
But we didn't submit any answer at all =P
Trust me, it makes no difference, we'd get 0 marks in any case since we failed to pass the basic test cases (ignore this =P).
Met some people in the same field from other schools (didn't really talk, but at least we saw some faces). I guess we'll be seeing them again if we were to continue this path =).
And Uniten was quite a nice place, though I still love my own school more! Yeah! =P
Just you wait, we'll come back next time!
For now, we need lotsa training and practices. And I mean A LOT~ =P
Ciao~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment