Just won a spot in PETAKOM. A society under our faculty.
Applied for the election for fun. But due to lack of competitors, me and my friend won the only 2 spots by default.
Lame...
Something funny happened just now. I noticed the clothing of a friend, a female friend.
It was tight and kinda short, so I thought I should tell her about it.
Maybe the way I put it was wrong or smth, she felt offended =P
Oh well, I did what I should do, the rest is up to her. Hopefully she gets the core of the message instead of the shell. I wouldn't care less if she were to hate me forever, I'd do it again if given a second chance =P
Quiz + quiz + presentation + test + meeting later today =3
Ah~ My life is so full~ =3
I'm alive~
And I found my new love~ =P
What a lovely mate I've just got. She'd keep me warm and safe~
<3 <3 <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment