Saturday, August 29, 2009

o.0

A few days have passed eh. I'm still wasting quite a lot of time on useless things. I quited Dota 3 times, but I'm still Dota-ing =/. Sad thing.

Two days ago, I received an e-mail from my uncle. It was rather unexpected. We never really contact each other. Partly due to my nature(I don't keep in touch with most people that I know =P, except a few in MSN.).

He looked after me when I was living with my grandmother when I was 7 years old. I think he was my 1st tutor, he provided me guidance in my studies(sounds a lil exaggerating for a 7-year-old >.<). He treated me like his own son(He didn't have a son yet, back then.), I really believe so. In fact, he still does so in a way. He did things that a dad would do to his kids. He brought me and my cousin to places during holidays and weekends. I look up to him a lot =). Imperfect as he is(No one is perfect.), I see him as my 2nd dad.

I regret that I am no good in PR =P nor do i put in a lot of effort. I rarely remember birthdays and I don't even send 'Hi, how r u?' messages to people. But if ever I'm needed by people that I know, I'll be more than glad to help out if I can. And please don't remember any bad things that have happened between us, be it your fault or mine, because they don't stay in my memory for long, for better or for worse.

I replied his e-mail. I think, I might actually be able to tell him 'I love you' someday. Until that day, I wish that he and his family will be blessed and may any misfortune be spared from them.

I've done well controlling myself from giving in to meat. I want to do the same with Dota =).

So long Dota. You're nothing compared to meat =)
May we meet again when I hang out with friends, but not during my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment