I knocked my head on the floor today. It was slippery in the toilet x.x. I hope I don't die from clogging of blood =P
I'm expecting two tests this week. Everything is fairly fine. The other day, something rather amusing happened to me.
It was a morning, I had like RM5 in my wallet and I forgot to bring extra cash in my locker. I was thinking whether I should have bread instead of rice that afternoon, because I would be spending RM2.00 - 3.00 on average per meal. So RM5 is just enough for 2 meals. As I was pondering about it, I saw RM5 on floor x.x.
There were someone in front of me and another around 1 meter behind me. I thought to myself:"It would seem rather obvious if I stop suddenly and pick up the RM5. If I actually do pick up, should I keep it? If I don't keep it, what do I do with it?" I was struggling with my hypocritical self =P. And my egoistic + hypocritical self decided that I should just leave it there and walk pass it, pretending that I didn't see it.
As I reached my class(I'm about 30 minutes early, which happens a lot), I was still thinking about it. Obviously, leaving RM5 on the floor is something only a moron would do. Then my devilish self came up with an idea:"Now that I'm here, if I go back to the spot and pick it up, people would see it as if I'm looking for the RM5 that I lost and I found it there instead of just picking it up as a passer-by. I just have to pretend by looking around as if I really lost it before I actually pick up the RM5." And so, I did what I planned. To my surprise, there were quite a few who have passed the spot without noticing the RM5 on the floor. So I picked it up and stuffed it into my pocket, feeling good =PP
It was a rather stupid experience if you ask me. It's just a freaking RM5 and I made a big fuss out of it. What would people think even if I pick it up in front of them? It's not like I'm a famous person there, no one would actually recognize me, much less talk bad about me. And finding something on the floor isn't something that bad, there's no other choice anyway, there's no name on the RM5 =P
And so, the hypocritical, egoistic, devilish, stupid and oh, narcissistic (SOMEBODY actually love this expression, for some reason that I don't know) me lived happily ever after (Not really for that long, I'm actually feeling the pain from falling down today.)with the RM5 I found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment